Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Adult Skull Sutures.

Soooo I've noticed that down my skull vertically is a soft crevasse. It is tender to touch, and it pretty weird to me. I don't know if this is normal. I have read everywhere that an adult would not have any soft spots. It's not really a spot per say its more of a line down my head that is soft and tender. My actual skull is a strange shape but I don't think that has anything to do with my issues. Just thought it was interesting.

There are new findings that certain diseases and conditions do cause separated sutures, even in adults.




here is a picture of a skull that LOOKS how mine feels to me.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same thing going on. Did you find anything out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are discussing skull development here:
    http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join our discussion in order to share insights on suture growth and development of the skull plates in adults!

      Delete